BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS


Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Of Needs and Wants

Assalamualaikum.

It has been ages since I posted anything here.
Almost forgot that I have my own blog haha.

So I'm writing today because I have nothing to do. Well actually I do have something to do. I was reading in my room, then I think it would be great if I can wrap up my internship report today. That was when my housemates called me to join them in the kitchen.

I thought it would be rude if I continue staying in the room as everybody else is in the kitchen. So I brought out my laptop along, pretending to be busy. And I thought of the blog! Haha

This morning, after I had my sahur and performed my prayer, one of my classmates announced that the result for UKM Master is already out. Without hesitation, I checked my application status and alhamdulillah, I've been offered to do Masters in Linguistics there.

To be honest, I don't even know why I applied at the first place. If you know me well, you will know how much I hate going to class, study, and all those things. To my own surprise, I applied for a course under the coursework mode. Which requires me to attend classes, more quizzes and exams. I am laughing at myself right now, seriously.

However, I am still considering whether I should accept the offer. At first, I thought of getting me a permanent job, earn money, settle down, etc. But at the same time, I also think that this is a great opportunity for me to get better academic qualification as I am still young. Let's say if I do my master for 2 years, then I'll be done by 24. Then maybe I can consider doing PhD (!)

This is the problem faced by a girl with no clear dream. (Sigh) Many do masters so that they can become lecturers. Do I want to be a lecturer? I don't know. I might be one, because I told myself to not to be picky when it comes to work.

Ever since this morning, I kept on asking myself. What makes me want to do it? What is the need? What's my next plan? What am I gonna be later?

I frankly do not know. I don't have the answers to all the questions. I was and always the "going-with-the-flow" type. I often forget, when it comes to deciding your future, you can't just simply let fate determine what and who you're gonna be. Yes, it's true that everything happens with God's will. Allah has already set our fates, but that doesn't mean that we have to just sit here and wait for the miracles to happen. We have to work hard to get what we want. Yup, that's the one thing that I always forget.

Humans are always like this. They do things without thinking about the consequences. They will just do whatever they like. When problems occur, then they will start regretting. I hereby proudly announce that I am a normal human being. Because that's what I'm doing right. Regretting my past behavior.

Don't be surprised with my sudden reappearance here haha. This is just a normal me ranting on social media. I usually use twitter to brag about everything. So, have a blessed Ramadan! Let's make the most out of the remaining days.

(I'm writing in full English because.... Just because. No reason.) xoxo


Writing is my passion. Please enjoy yourselves while reading it. :)

0 Kepochi: